myfaces-users mailing list archives

From jsmoni <john01...@yahoo.com>
Subject Trinidad base implementations
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 04:59:29 GMT

Hi All,
I am developing a web application using Trinidad(JSF)/Spring/Hibernate
stack. It has five entities for which I need to be developing CRUD screens
using the table and treetable components. I do not want to duplicate the
code for the tree management,so,I intend to create a generic handler class.
My question is whether I need to code for the standard listener logic like
expand and collapse methods or are there   beans that I can extend for this
purpose. I noticed that JHeadstart has some logic for tree management and
wanted to know if there is similar code out there in Trinidad.
Thanks,
MS