myfaces-users mailing list archives

From simon <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: Facelet Question
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 18:55:21 GMT
Layouts? You mean the composition stuff?

I think it is very nice. It is also much like Tiles. And as you note
below, you are already using tiles with JSF. I believe that recent
additions to tomahawk improve tiles support in JSF even further.

Note that I haven't used tiles+jsf together myself. I'd be happy to hear
about pros/cons of this with respect to facelets compositions.

Regards, Simon