myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Millman" <mark.mill...@mizar.com>
Subject RE: [Trinidad] displayValueOnly
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 05:38:15 GMT
Is it possible that the readOnly="true" would do the trick for you?  I'm not
familiar with the Tomahawk tags; but readOnly="true" will display the value
only and not allow the user to change it.

mark.millman@mizar.com | www.mizar.com | (360) 945-2643

From: Mathias Walter [mailto:mathias.walter@gmx.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 9:26 PM
To: 'MyFaces Discussion'
Subject: RE: [Trinidad] displayValueOnly

Hi,

I've looked there, but could not find such an attribute. Because Tomahawk
has some incubator components / extensions, I thought this could be also
possible for Trinidad, but could not find information about. That's why I
asked here.

Are there any plans to support this feature in Trinidad too?

--

Kind regards,

Mathias