myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Volker Weber" <v.we...@inexso.de>
Subject Re: Problems with unsubscribing this mailing liat
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:36:01 GMT
Hi Carsten,

afaik you must unsubscribe with the same sender address as used by the
subscription.

And the sender address is not necessarily  the same as the from. Some
providers rewrites the sender if it not match the used smtp account.

Regards,
    Volker

2007/12/20, carsten.manshusen@lhsystems.com <carsten.manshusen@lhsystems.com>:
> Hi Carlos,
>
> thanks for your detailed response, but my problem is that I never changed my email account.
I subscribed users@myfaces.apache.org with carsten.manshusen@lhsystems.com and now I want
to unsubscribe with the same address.

> Regards,
> Carsten Manshusen
>

> Sitz der Gesellschaft / Corporate Headquarters:
> Lufthansa Systems AS GmbH, Norderstedt
> Registereintragung / Registration:
> Amtsgericht Norderstedt 3688NO
>
> Geschaeftsfuehrung/ Management:
> Bernd Appel

Only the destiny user is able to make use of the data here contained, which is private and/or
confidential. Any revision, broadcasting, spreading, copy or illegal use of this information
is strictly prohibited and will be sanctioned by legal means.

--
inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Bismarckstraße 13      | 26122 Oldenburg