myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Adolfo Ortiz Quiros" <carlos.or...@axede.com.co>
Subject Is this a BUG in Tomahawk or am I using mistakenly?
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 20:51:07 GMT
Hi

I have this

<context-param>
    <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.ADD_RESOURCE_CLASS</param-name>
    <param-value>org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.StreamingAddResource</param-value>
  </context-param>

I need to use this because I need special characters in my HTML rendered code such as áéñ,
etc and shown in an alert in the javascript code included in a page (The people would require
this if using non-latin characters).  This works fine, but when I use it with the <t:inputCalendar>
component of the Tomahawk distribution, with the [renderAsPopup="true"] and [renderPopupButtonAsImage="true"]
properties, it does not work as the resources are not found for some reason.

This is a bug, please check it out, I am an user for the framework, not a committer or developer
of it.

CARLOS ADOLFO ORTIZ Q

Ingeniero de Desarrollo

TRÉBOL Software S.A.

Tel : (574)3110663 Fax : (574)3113474

Dirección Cll 16 # 28-195

Medellín - Colombia

http://www.trebol.com.co <http://www.trebol.com.co/>

La información de este mensaje y sus anexos son propiedad exclusiva
de Axede S.A. Es  únicamente para el uso del destinatario
intencional  y  pueden  contener  información de carácter privado o
confidencial. Le  informamos que cualquier revisión, retransmisión,
divulgación,  copia  o  uso  indebido  del mismo está estrictamente
prohibida  y será sancionada legalmente.

Information contained in this message and every attachment is property of Axede S.A. Only
the destiny user is able to make use of the data here contained, which is private and/or confidential.
Any revision, broadcasting, spreading, copy or illegal use of this information is strictly
prohibited and will be sanctioned by legal means.