myfaces-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: Is this a BUG in Tomahawk or am I using mistakenly?
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:08:20 GMT
edit.xhtml

    xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
    xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
    xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
    xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk"
    xmlns:s="http://myfaces.apache.org/sandbox"
    xmlns:a4j="https://ajax4jsf.dev.java.net/ajax"
    xmlns:rich="http://richfaces.ajax4jsf.org/rich"
    xmlns:i="http://www.meteo.be/Intranet-Jsf">
<ui:composition template="layout.xhtml">
    <ui:param name="title" value="Edit Employee" />
    <ui:define name="content">
        <h:form acceptcharset="UTF-8" id="employeeForm"
            rendered="#{hrSession.employee != null}"
            enctype="multipart/form-data">
              <t:inputCalendar id="birthdate"
                           value="#{hrSession.employee.birthDate}"
popupTodayString=""
                           renderAsPopup="true"
renderPopupButtonAsImage="true"
                           popupDateFormat="dd MMMM yyyy">
                   <f:convertDateTime pattern="dd MMMM yyyy"
                           timeZone="Europe/Paris" />
              </t:inputCalendar> <h:message styleClass="warning"
for="birthdate"/>
        </h:form>
    </ui:define>
</ui:composition>

layout.xhtml:

<f:view xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
    xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"
    xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk"
    xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
    locale="#{strutsSession.locale}">
    <t:document>
        <t:documentHead>
charset=utf-8" />
            <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"

href="#{facesContext.externalContext.requestContextPath}/css/workflow.css"
/>
        </t:documentHead>
        <t:documentBody>
        </t:documentBody>
    </t:document>
</f:view>

web.xml:

    <context-param>
        <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.ADD_RESOURCE_CLASS</param-name>
        <param-value>
            org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.StreamingAddResource
        </param-value>
    </context-param>
    <!-- Set up the tomahawk extensions filter -->
    <filter>
        <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
        <filter-class>
            org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter
        </filter-class>
        <init-param>
            <description>
                Set the size limit for uploaded files. Format: 10 - 10
                bytes 10k - 10 KB 10m - 10 MB 1g - 1 GB
            </description>
            <param-name>maxFileSize</param-name>
            <param-value>50m</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </filter>
    <!-- extension mapping for adding <script/>, <link/>, and other
resource tags to JSF-pages  -->
    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
        <!-- servlet-name must match the name of your
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet entry -->
        <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
    </filter-mapping>

En l'instant précis du 18/12/07 13:58, Carlos Adolfo Ortiz Quiros
s'exprimait en ces termes:
> Well, then something must be missing, or something was not correctly setup. Do you have
sample code you can post here?
> Have you flushed all of your browser contents so it gets fresh resources?
> Perhaps I can prepare sample code if it also helps!

and a JSF/JSP page with only the inputCalendar with the properties I give here, and you should
get the same error, shouldn't it?

S.A. Only the destiny user is able to make use of the data here contained, which is private
and/or confidential. Any revision, broadcasting, spreading, copy or illegal use of this information
is strictly prohibited and will be sanctioned by legal means.

--
http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)