myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Cudennec <Smutje...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: t:tree2 and h:inputText
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 15:18:33 GMT
Alright, I understand what you intend to do. Indeed, it seems quite easy
the way you want to do it.

I guess you still have the alternative of using a small graphicImage
with a width of 1 pixel and resize it by setting the width attribute of
the grahicImage.

See if that works for you,

Cheers, Christopher