myfaces-users mailing list archives

From SJ...@SperianProtection.com
Subject Re: My Faces & Ajax
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:38:03 GMT
Thank you everyone . I'll try your suggestions

Shipra Jain
Lead System Software Engineer
Sperian
900 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917
401-757-2332
http://www.sperianprotection.com

"Gerald Müllan" <gerald.muellan@gmail.com>
Sent by: bierbrauen@gmail.com
11/21/2007 06:20 AM
Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: My Faces & Ajax

Hi,

if you are already using MyFaces I would suggest to have a quick look
at our sandbox-ajax stuff if it fits your needs.

http://www.irian.at/myfaces-sandbox/home.jsf

Go to the partial page rendering section at the very top of the page.
If you want to use it in your application you only have to add
the MyFaces sandbox jar and use the ppr component in the view layer.

The advantage is that MyFaces Sandbox ppr is very lightweight and quite
fast.

Please report if you have any questions to it.

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at