myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bart.Kum...@Koopmanint.com
Subject Trinidad design time support in Eclipse?
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:51:15 GMT
Hi list,

We're using Eclipse here and we're planning to implement our next
application as a JSF web application, using Trinidad as implementation and
as provider of extended components. We would like some sort of
near-WYSIWYG design time support in Eclipse. In the Eclipse WTP project,
there is a "visual editor". When using the Sun RI as JSF implementation,
the JSF components get rendered in the design view. But when I switch to
Trinidad (1.2.3), all components are rendered as empty boxes, with just
the component name in it. Even in the preview screen I only see empty
boxes. Do I need some additional configuration? Or is Trinidad lacking
design time support in Eclipse? If the first thing is the case: what do I
need to configure? If the last thing is the case: can this support be
added? Can I do it myself? Or can I file some sort of enhancement request
for it?

Best regards,
Bart Kummel