myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Leng, William" <William.L...@servicemaster.com>
Subject RE: navigationTree
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:19:37 GMT
Gerhard,

I did. Actually, I deployed the demo war in the same Glassfish as my
webapp. The demo works but mine does not. I took a close look at the
demo code I could not find why mine does not work.

Bill

________________________________

From: Gerhard Petracek [mailto:gerhard.petracek@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 2:09 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: navigationTree

hello bill,

have you already looked at the sample source code of:
http://www.irian.at/trinidad-demo/faces/components/navigationTree.jspx

regards,
gerhard

2007/11/29, Leng, William <William.Leng@servicemaster.com>:

Hi all,

I am trying to convert my adf webapp to Trinidad webapp. Everything
seems to work fine except for tr:navigationTree. The tree does not
expand/collapse. Has anyone used tr:navigationTree successfully?

Thanks

Bill

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment(s),

is confidential information that may be privileged and exempt from

disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not

the intended recipient, or if you received this message in error, then

any direct or indirect disclosure, distribution or copying of this

message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in

error, please notify the ServiceMaster Help Desk immediately by calling

(866) 597-4321 and by sending a return e-mail; delete this message; and

destroy all copies, including attachments.

Thank you.

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -