myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Bertrand, Shawn R" <shawn.bertr...@tycoelectronics.com>
Subject RE: [Trinidad] newbie PPR problem
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 13:41:35 GMT
Jessica,

Because you are using Trinidad 1.0.1, you'll need to use the tr:document
or trh:html/head/body tags to ensure the iframe mechanism is in place.
Iframes are used in 1.0.1 to handle PPR, while versions 1.0.3+ use
XmlHttpRequest.

All the best,

Shawn Bertrand

Tyco Electronics Corporation

________________________________

From: Jessica Johnson [mailto:jessica@internetmi.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 6:14 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: [Trinidad] newbie PPR problem

Hi Max,

Thanks for your response. According to the TLD, SelectManyListBox
doesn't have partialSubmit
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_selectManyList
box.html   and I get this exception when trying to use it
org.apache.jasper.JasperException:  Attribute partialSubmit invalid for
tag selectManyListbox according to TLD

I am using autoSubmit, as suggested in this tutorial:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Partial-page_rendering but as I said
earlier, it is re-rendering the whole page.  Other ideas?

jessica