myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Pedro Calcao" <pcal...@opensoft.pt>
Subject Re: [Tomahawk & Trinidad] Tomahawk's jsCookMenu seems to malfunction with Trinidad's PPR
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:57:46 GMT
Hello,

I currently face the exact same problem, everything works fine, except
the request immediatly after a PPR. I have the content of the page and
the menu in different forms (the menu in h:form and the content in
tr:form). When I try to use a menu link after a PPR, the same page is
redisplayed, if I try to do so again, it works correctly.

I have tried to debug the myFacesHack.js that overrides the jscookmenu
function, with no success, everything looks exactly the same, either
following a PPR or not.

Looking into the generated response after the first PPR request on a
page, I see that the iframe element of the html has a copy of the
jscookmenu currently on the page, with the same value for
_jscook_action_Postscript, but I don't know what influence this might
have on the next menu click.

I would deeply appreciate any light anyone could shed on this subject.

Thanks,

Pedro

--
Os melhores cumprimentos,