myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart Cambridge" <stewart.cambri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dataScroller onclick with Sun RI
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 16:51:43 GMT
tomahawk 1.1.6
Sun RI 1.1_01

I realise that both MyFaces CommandLInk and Sun RI 1.2 CommandLink can
handle the onclick attribute nicely, and I'll be upgrading ASAP, but
meanwhile I need to workaround it.

What I've done is augmented the Tomahawk DataScroller to pass through
onkeypress and onmousedown and I'm using these attributes instead.