myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] searching for drag&drop component
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 17:40:32 GMT
<head>
</head>
Just appended.<br>
-- Renzo<br>
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
 cite="mid:71235db40711270924s1b9dee37x5ed380f512ebe408@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">question:
did you already list your company to the "using Trinidad wiki" ?
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Companies_using_Trinidad">http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Companies_using_Trinidad</a>

-Matthias

On Nov 27, 2007 6:20 PM, Renzo Tomaselli <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it">&lt;renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it&gt;</a>
wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap=""> Thanks Matthias, I'will try to do something myself in js - after all
the
involved graphic machinery is pretty easy.
 I know ajax4jsf has something for d&amp;d, but I had to kick it off (and
richfaces as well) when I switched to Trinidad 1.03.
 They appear not cooperating at all in terms of PPR, thus one had to leave
the game.

 -- Renzo

 Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
 nothing there.
perhaps another lib (has ajax4faces something for DnD) can be integrated ?
A plain integration of Dojo works, but you have to do the rest on your own.

-Matthias

On Nov 27, 2007 6:01 PM, Renzo Tomaselli <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it">&lt;renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it&gt;</a>