myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] about tr:inputFile misconfiguration
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:29:32 GMT
<head>
</head>
Done, see <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-836">https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-836</a><br>
-- Renzo<br>
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
 cite="mid:71235db40711230719h9420fcdk8808f249547e571d@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">can you file a sub-task of the mentioned issue ?

-M

On Nov 23, 2007 3:32 PM, Renzo Tomaselli <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it">&lt;renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it&gt;</a>
wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap=""> Yup - related but even worse - since I can't even get an error.
 Isn't there any way to get the value of
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.UPLOAD_TEMP_DIR to check dir existence *before*
we get in troubles with uploading (e.g. without a full web.xml parsing I
mean) ?

 -- Renzo

 Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
 Hi,