myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] avoiding style class aliasing
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:08:57 GMT
<head>
</head>
Thanks, Simon. Disabling compression makes things working like they did
previously.<br>
Btw, the reason why it used to work with previous versions was that
until some versions ago (1.0.1) we could disable compression on:<br>
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.DISABLE_CONTENT_COMPRESSION<br>
while now it's org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.<br>
Moreover, the best solution would be to compress only Trinidad classes
- leaving custom classes as they are, but I gues this is impossible if&nbsp;
translation occurs after css merging.<br>
-- Renzo<br>
Simon Lessard wrote:
 cite="mid:254acf980711140540h7175a52eta0f1e6e7b017f668@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
 content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
Hmmm, sounds like a bug. In compression mode, only .xe0 should be
generated. You can try to disable content compression for now using<br>
  <pre> &lt;context-param&gt;
  &lt;param-name&gt;org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.DISABLE_CONTENT_COMPRESSION
&lt;/param-name&gt;
  &lt;param-value&gt;true&lt;/param-value&gt;
&lt;/context-param&gt; </pre>
Regards,<br>
~ Simon<br>
 moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it">
renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
compression/aliasing. If I define my own class such as:<br>
.invisible {<br>
&nbsp; &nbsp;display: none;<br>
&nbsp; &nbsp;visibility: hidden;<br>
}<br>
then the generated css contains:<br>
.invisible,.xe0 {display:none;visibility:hidden}
The rendered html page contains always *both* classes, even in places<br>
where xhtml source specified just .invisible.<br>
The final result is that any js code looking for .invisible fails.<br>
I'm using Trinidad 1.0.3. Till 1.0.1 these things were running properly.<br>
Even adding dummy attributes to my classes seems not working: an alias<br>
is generated anyway, and used in html (in place of original class name).<br>
Should I disable alisasing - leaving original class names ? Is that
possible at all ?<br>
-- Renzo<br>