myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Myfaces][Trinidad] error while uploading a zip file
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 16:20:35 GMT
<head>
</head>
Oh yeah, indeed I want to use Trinidad tr:inputFile only. And the error
comes from Trinidad, concerning disk quota.<br>
Now it's ok. Many thanks.<br>
-- Renzo<br>
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
 cite="mid:71235db40711090758k488c9f09rabd379915c935a74@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">here is all you need to know for Trinidad:

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/fileUpload.html">http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/fileUpload.html</a>

and on Tomahawk... puh' ... hard to say. The "API" is total different.
(the context-params are named different, in these two pages)

Let me check the documentation, ahm... the source

-Matthias

On Nov 9, 2007 4:49 PM, Renzo Tomaselli <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it">&lt;renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it&gt;</a>