myfaces-users mailing list archives

From NABA <naba.na...@gmx.net>
Subject t:inputFileUpload and h:commandButton immediate = true doesn't work
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2007 15:16:50 GMT
Hi..
I use:
Myfaces 1.1.5
Tomahawk 1.1.5
ajax4jsf 1.1.1
I use the "t:inputFileUpload" in my jsp:
    <t:inputFileUpload id="fileupload" value="#{MyBean.upFile}"
storage="file" />
    <h:commandButton id="uploadCB" value="Upload File"
action="#{MyBean.uploadFile}"/>
    <h:message for="fileupload" showDetail="true" />

It works fine.
But when I set the immediate = true in the commandButton:
    <h:commandButton id="uploadCB" value="Upload File"
action="#{MyBean.uploadFile}" immediate="true" />
the upFile stay null (the set-method of upFile doesn't call ) and no
file can be uploaded.
Any Idea, where is the problem based?? Or any declaration for this problem??
And how can I solve this problem. I don't want, that when I upload the
File a validation starts!!

thanks for help...
naba