myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "David Heffelfinger" <dheffelfin...@ensode.net>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Solved: <tr:selectOneChoice> and autoSubmit
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 05:37:44 GMT
I was able to solve the issue, the problem was that I failed to include the
line:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

At the top of my faces-config.xml. After I added that line PPR started
working as expected.

I noticed after I deployed the trinidad demo war file, verified that it
worked in my environment and started comparing it to my app, the demo app
uses the DTD for faces-config.xml, and my app uses the schema, before I
changed mine to use the DTD I noticed the missing line. I added it and boom!
PPR started working.

David