myfaces-users mailing list archives

From t-r-i-n-i-d-...@nifmail.jp
Subject Re: Re: Re: [Trinidad]Why does body-contents(of PPR response) break off on the way that responce is wrote, without '</content>'?
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 04:05:46 GMT
Thank you.
The problem was solved thanks to Matthias.
In MyFaces1.2.1-SNAPSHOT, after endDocument is called, flushToWriter is called
 correctly.
This solved the problem which I had only by exchanging from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1.

Since URL of MyFaces1.2.1-SNAPSHOT was not found, I took pains to look for it.
The following URL is stuck for those who are taking pains to look for MyFaces1
.2.1-SNAPSHOT like me.

[[ URL to MyFaces 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT ]]
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/core/