myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Petracek" <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My Faces & Ajax
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:25:06 GMT
hello shipra,

there are several libraries for jsf supporting ajax (ajax4jsf is just one
out of many).
e.g. there is trinidad which uses a different name for ajax (ppr ... partial
page rendering)

maybe it's a good idea to evaluate different component libraries (to choose
one for your project).

however, trinidad will solve your described scenario in a very easy fashion.
more details at: http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/ppr.html

live demos and other interesting information you will find at:
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/

regards,
gerhard

--