myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bjørn T Johansen <...@havleik.no>
Subject Does adding script to addResource BODY_ONLOAD work?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 14:13:55 GMT
I am trying to use the following code to add a script to the body onload event...:

AddResource addResource = AddResourceFactory.getInstance(facesContext);
addResource.addInlineScriptAtPosition(facesContext, AddResource.BODY_ONLOAD, javaScriptText);

But the text inside javaScriptText is not added to the onload event for the body tag, there
is no onload event
added to the body tag...

Should this work, and if so, what am I doing wrong?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: