myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Don't use Facelets + MyFaces 2.0 + Tomahawk
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:08:58 GMT
Wolf Benz schrieb:

> Perhaps when Tomahawk gets its 2.0 release, but I don;t see too much
> evolution in that area. Bruno seems the only one to care but currently
> has a lot other (day-job!) stuff going on.

Day job issues are a big problem for many committers currently. My
working week currently for instance consists of 60-70 hours just jobs.
Anyway, I jope some movement in the Tomahawk area will come soon, I will
switch jobs on november the first I will be at Irian from then on, I
hope this will give me some opportunities to drive Tomahawk forward,
since Irian is a JSF to the core company.

I am one of the Tomahawk committers and would love to do some stuff on
it, but 60-70  hours average weeks kept me away from any commits.
I am sure I am not alone in this area.
I am not a tomahawk core person but my hope is that my job switch to
Irian will help the project to be driven forward.
(one of the reasons for the switch was that I couldnt find any time
anymore to do real myfaces work in my current job structure)