myfaces-users mailing list archives

From wolfgang.toep...@pta.de
Subject Re: Re: [Skinning] tree/table issues (was Re: Re: Re: [Trinidad] your thoughts on a 1.2.3 rc)
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:06:05 GMT
The tr:table with selection mode single and the tr:tree with entirely
disclosed rowKeys have deteriorated regarding
the out-of-the-box skin.

For instance, the root of the tr:tree is shown with an underscored gif,
very strange. The colour is set to stark blue
and the font seems something like Courier..

Regarding the tr:table the changing row-colouring, which is set to
alternate from row to row, you now only see
the naked date lines without any style addition.

"Matthias Wessendorf" <matzew@apache.org>
Gesendet von: mwessendorf@gmail.com
18.10.2007 12:57
Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

An
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [Skinning] tree/table issues (was Re: Re: Re: [Trinidad] your thoughts
on a 1.2.3 rc)

I remember that there was a discussion on a change, related to
skinning of tree / treeTable.

But, looks like that Wolfgang has an issue with "tree" and "table"
after updating to 1.2.3.

-M

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/trinidad/branches/1.2.3-branch/trinidad-impl/src/main/javascript/META-INF/adf/jsLibs/PanelPopup.js

> > >  On 10/16/07, wolfgang.toepfer@pta.de < wolfgang.toepfer@pta.de >
wrote:

> > >  Hi,
> > >
> > >  The only issue that I noticed which is important to have fixed in
the
> 1.2.3 rc ( at least for our project ;)
> > >  is the panelPopup with modal=true in FF2. AFAIK it is fixed in
1.0.3,
> according to below attached mail,
> > >  and so I assume it will also be in 1.2.3 hopefully :-)
> > >
> > >  We have been working with a 1.2.3. SNAPSHOT for a while and it
seemed
> rather stable to us.
> > >  So I would vote for a go at 1.2.3rc (again, provided above fix is
> contained ;)
> > >
> > >  Best wishes,
> > >  Wolfgang.
> > >
> > >  On 10/16/07, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org > wrote:
> > >  hi,
> > >
> > >  I am still behind my mails, but noticed that a 1.2.3-branch has
been
> > >  created. I'd like to ask for a timeframe for when we can try to
> > >  release a 1.2.3, based on this branch.
> > >
> > >  Are there any (big) know issues?
> > >  Did someone used it for testing already?
> > >
> > >  Thx,
> > >  Matthias
> > >
> > >  ----- Weitergeleitet von Wolfgang Toepfer/PTA_GL/De am 16.10.2007
15:01
> -----
> > >  "Andrew Robinson" < andrew.rw.robinson@gmail.com>
> > >
> > > 11.10.2007 18:08
> > >

> > > Bitte antworten an
> > >  "MyFaces Discussion" < users@myfaces.apache.org >
> > >

> > > An "MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org >
> > >
> > > Kopie
> > >

> > > Thema Re: [Trinidad] tr:panelPopup broken in Trinidad 1.2.2 with FF
2.x
> ?
> > >

> > >  1.2.3 will have some large position fixes. 1.0.3 already has them.
> > >
> > >  On 10/11/07, wolfgang.toepfer@pta.de < wolfgang.toepfer@pta.de>
wrote:
> > >  >
> > >  > Hi,
> > >  >
> > >  > For your information, as I am not sure wether this is a known
problem
> > >  > or just a configuration issue on my side.
> > >  >
> > >  >  I tried a simple popup such as
> > >  >
> > >  > <tr:panelPopup text="Auftragsselektion!" title="Gefundene
Auftraege"