myfaces-users mailing list archives

From wolfgang.toep...@pta.de
Subject Antwort: Re: Trinidad inputDate No RenderingContext
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:33:08 GMT
Hi,

For 2.0 RC1 it works. Note that we use light weight popups which you can
setup as a trinidad property web.xml
plus chooseDate. That might also make a difference..

See also somewhere in this mailing list the chooseDate examples.

Best wishes,
Wolfgang.

Robert Morse <rmorse@mdesignz.com>
26.10.2007 15:55
Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

An
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Kopie
Robert Morse <rmorse@mdesignz.com>
Thema
Re: Trinidad inputDate No RenderingContext

That is correct.  2.0.0.CR2.   There's no version number on some of
the jars included in that distribution, but I'm using whatever was
placed there.
Seems to be related to the javascript that creates the popup calendar
since it works with the Tomahawk component as long as the
popupCalendar attribute is false.