myfaces-users mailing list archives

From wolfgang.toep...@pta.de
Subject Antwort: [Trinidad] tr:inputListOfValues with modal out-of-the-box popup ?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 14:40:32 GMT
..by the way, I noticed that the modal feature works with
InputListOfValues when using IE 7.
However, in FF 2  it is broken. Just for your information..I am not sure
if this is already a known issue?

My configuration: Trinidad 1.2.2, Facelets 1.1.12-SNAPSHOT, Seam 2.0RC1.

Thanks,
Wolfgang.

wolfgang.toepfer@pta.de
09.10.2007 13:39
Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

An
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
[Trinidad]  tr:inputListOfValues with modal out-of-the-box popup ?

Hi,

we would like to use tr:inputListOfValues modally so that the main window
is completely blocked while the inputListOfValues is active.
Is this possible right now out-of-the-box? As far as I can see, it is not
unless you start using your own Javascript after an onclick event.
Correct?

Thanks,
Wolfgang.