myfaces-users mailing list archives

From SJ...@SperianProtection.com
Subject Re: Myfaces/Tomahawk on IBM WebSphere Portal Server 6
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 17:44:07 GMT
We had tough time . Then finally we had to hack My Faces ( with help of
IBM consultant ) to make it somewhat work .  Of particular note IBM
support is useless . You have to pay them to get a consultant.

Still getting duplicate clientId exceptions , due to which page renders
incorrectly when visited again in same session .

What stage are you at ? What is the error you are getting?

If someone have any solution to this , please let us know.

Shipra Jain

<mario.buonopane@accenture.com>
10/04/2007 09:36 AM
Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

<users@myfaces.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Myfaces/Tomahawk on IBM WebSphere Portal Server 6

Hi, is there any one have used successfully Myfaces/Tomahawk on IBM
WebSphere Portal Server 6?

Regards
Mario Buonopane

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.