myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Sushma Sharma <sushma_sharm...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: jscoomkmenu / commandNavigation2 and images
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 15:34:50 GMT
I am not sure why it didn't print the whole tag I had in the previous mail, but here it is
again

  < img  src = " img/dletnote.gif " height = " 16 " width=" 16 " style = " border : 0px;
" / >

  I hope it gets it this time.
  What I am saying is, you have to set the style ( border : 0px; ) to the image tag. I have
not used jscookmenu, but I have used images with commandLinks and this is based on my experience
of that.

  hope it works for you,

  Sushma

kace <me_myself_and_aye@hotmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Sushma,

do you mean instead of doing the following :

itemLabel = "validate" action =
"go_validate"
icon =
"/styles/admin/ThemeOffice/copy.gif" style="border:0px;"/>

I should do

itemLabel = "validate" action =
"go_validate"
">
/styles/admin/ThemeOffice/copy.gif

I am looking to get the icon to lose its border and grey background color.
The above does not work. Anything else I can try.

thanks

..kace

Sushma Sharma wrote:

> try style="border:0px;" in img tag. it works for me.
>
> img/dletnote.gif
>
> kace wrote:
>

> tried style; that didnt work either.
>
> I would also like to get rid of the background color of the icon along
> with
> the border.
>
> anyone have another suggestion?
>
> ..kace
>

> Abhi-10 wrote:
>>
>> hey sorry this inlineStyle is an attribute of trinidad please check what
>> attribute is there for styling.
>>
>> On 10/8/07, kace wrote:
>>>

>>> Thanks Abhi,
>>>
>>> I tried it in both