myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to set CoreCommandButton action programmatically?
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:23:31 GMT
You can implement your own MethodBinding if you want to directly call java code.

               updateUICommand.setActionListener(new
IndirectMethodBinding(new IndirectMethodBindingHolder()
                {
                    public void invoke(Object[] args)
                    {

rowAndColumnRelationshipsPage.update((ActionEvent)args[0]);
                    }
                }));

You can find the classes IndirectMethodBinding and
IndirectMethodBindingHolder in this old MyFaces JIRA issue attachment:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12311217/RowAndColumnRelationshipComponent.zip