myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <mario.buonop...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: Myfaces/Tomahawk on IBM WebSphere Portal Server 6
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 09:04:00 GMT
I'm just starting a new project using WAS Portal Server and we are
deciding wich jsf library to use. What's the version of your WebSphere?
6.0.x or 6.1.x?

Thanks

Mario

________________________________

From: SJain@SperianProtection.com [mailto:SJain@SperianProtection.com]
Sent: 4 ottobre 2007 20.28
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Myfaces/Tomahawk on IBM WebSphere Portal Server 6

We are using following

MyFaces version  1.1.5

Tomhawk version 1.1.5

Portlet class  -  org.apache.myfaces.portlet.MyFacesGenericPortlet

So are you saying you have a MyFaces/Tomhawk application that is running
without any issues on Websphere Portal 6 ?

What exact portal 6 fixpack are you using ? We initially were not even
able to install the app on Websphere . Then the consultant came in &
upgraded our fixpack . That resolved half the problem , then we found
out the tomhawk java script is not working . For that he made a hack in
StreamingAddResource class to get the javascript working . Now , our
next problem is this duplicate client id  issue .

It would be very nice of you if you can send in a example application
for Websphere Portal 6 using Myfaces/Tomahawk . Please include a tag
using javascript , example <t:inputCalendar >  or <t:popup>

Thanks
Shipra Jain

Bernhard Huemer <bernhard.huemer@gmail.com>

10/04/2007 01:58 PM

Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>

cc

Subject

Re: Myfaces/Tomahawk on IBM WebSphere Portal Server 6

Hello,

which version of MyFaces and which portlet bridge are you using? I'm
just asking as I didn't face those exceptions. Perhaps, if I've got time

left on the weekend, I'll create an example project (sort of "archetype
project").

regards,
Bernhard