myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Palat, Anil" <apa...@corbincapital.com>
Subject RE: <t:dataTable> not coming up
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:29:23 GMT

Since my application has limited database access, I thought not to bring
any ORM like hibernate instead use bit of JDBC.
Also we are using javax.faces.component.UIData & its getRowData() method
to map the table row between UI & managedbean

I don't know to which JIRA I should report this. Kindly help
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Kienenberger [mailto:mkienenb@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 10:20 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: <t:dataTable> not coming up

If it worked in Sun JSF RI and doesn't work in MyFaces (of the same
version -- 1.1 vs 1.1 and 1.2 vs 1.2, not 1.1 vs 1.2), please open a
JIRA issue.   It should work in both places.

I don't know how many people really use ResultSets directly with
UIData components.   I know that I never do this as I always work with
an ORM rather than JDBC.   So it's possible that the ResultSet model
code hasn't been as well tested as other models.