myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] maybe returnListener is broken in trinidad 1.0.3
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:32:36 GMT
Can you at least file an issue in our jira ?
So we don't forget this..

On 10/9/07, Sven Rottstock <junglemen@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if i add a returnListener to my commandButton, which is defined in a facet from a table,
the returnListener is not called anymore. Here is a short example:

>   <f:facet name="footer">
action="dialog:openHitMeDialog" returnListener="#{backing.handleReturn}" />
>   </f:facet>
>     <f:facet name="header">
>       <af:outputText value="Header 1"
>     </f:facet>
>
> I have tested this scenario with trinidad 1.0.2 and it works fine. The difference between
these releases is amongst others the jira issue TRINIDAD-737. I have removed this changes
from my trinidad 1.0.3 source and started a new build and now the returnListener is called
again.
> Is it a problem how i defined the commandButton in my page or is it a bug that comes
with TRINIDAD-737???

> Hope anybody can help me...
>
> Cheers Sven
> --
> Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger gehört?
> Der kanns mit allen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger
>
> --
> Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger gehört?
> Der kanns mit allen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: