myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Friedrich <trini...@eekboom.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Redirect Logging to log4j
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:34:20 GMT
A more elegant way is to make the nested class a top-level class and throw away the rest.
You can then put this into your logging.properties to always enable the redirection:
     handlers = org.apache.wiki.JDKLogHandler
     org.apache.wiki.JDKLogHandler = ALL

BTW: These lines are completely superfluous:
        // switch back to raw Message
        message = record.getMessage();
If an exception is thrown the message will not have been assigned yet anyway.

And I think you can just as well throw away the check for parameters.