myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] how to conditionally render the binding attribute
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:44:16 GMT
Hi, in a rather complex scenario involved nested tr:tables, I would
control the rendering of a the "binding" attribute in tr:table.
This is because - using Facelets - the binding methods are called at
compile time and the transient loop variable of iterating components is
not available.
Thus I would bind such attribute to a variable non being null or alike.
Or I might define an empty get/set method pair, though I'm not sure
whether it would be equivalent to have no attribute at all.
Is there a way to achieve this effect by EL ? Thanks.