myfaces-users mailing list archives

From David Brainard <sdbrain.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: t:dataTable’s rowclasses displayed incorrectly
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:55:46 GMT
Hi henke,

Eventhough there is a bug in rendering the style classes there will be a
problem if you try to pass a list of column classes because while
resolving your value binding it does a tostring of the object obtained
from the value binding so you will get an error coz toString of a list
will give sme thing like this
[searchTable_Row1,searchTable_Row2] where else the expected value is
just  "searchTable_Row1,searchTable_Row2".

so try constructing a string rather than a list... i hope this works...

Regards
David Brainard Sounthiraraj