myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] auto-update on every ppr-request?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:40:31 GMT
Tobias,

These mechanism's are not compatible.  They are, essentially, two
different AJAX mechanisms.  Do you mind me asking what AJAX4JSF provides
that Trinidad doesn't out of the box?  In other words, why is Trinidad's
AJAX mechanism not sufficient.

AJAX4JSF is intended to make a non-ajax enabled renderkit work like an
ajax enabled one and it seems unnecessarily complex if your renderkit is
ajax-enabled to begin with.

Scott