myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Kilian <Tobias.Kil...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] TreeTable Skinning Options?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:50:41 GMT
Chris Hane schrieb:
> Cristi - thanks for the info on setting the "children" property to
> null and not just empty.  That did the trick for my question #3.
>
> 1) Can the "Select All | Select None" be turned off and not show in
>    the table header?
Hi chris!

maybe you could use style.display="none" to hide it on the client side.
i used
        <script>
            // Supress the "Show All" Option
            rangeNavigator =
document.getElementById('subForm:table-nb__xc_c');
            if (rangeNavigator)
rangeNavigator.options[0].style.display="none";
        </script>

to hide the show all option on the client side. you could do a similiar
trick with Select All | Select None. You have to look at the generated
source to find which postfix like nb__xc_c it is, maybe *&%$ :-)

Greetings,
Tobias kilian