myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] how to conditionally manage detailStamp
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 19:09:45 GMT
Hi, as a complement to my previous message (I apologize for the missing
subject), I'm looking for a way to selectively render a table
with/without details.
I have a table with details always enabled. Each row in turn can expand
to another table, where details should be enabled only if there is
anything to show.
Enabling details handling on a per-row basis would be the best.
Furthermore, if no row has details, I would skip the entire "show" column.
The only way seems facet-driven, which prevents any chance to choose on
a bean-provided getter basis.
Using setDetailStamp(null) on the component as achieved by binding
doesn't work either, since binding setter is invoked at compile time,
when there is no current row yet to get/set.
Any suggestion is welcome.

-- Renzo