myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Ognjen Blagojevic <ogn...@etf.bg.ac.yu>
Subject Re: [MyFaces 1.2.0] UnknownHostException: java.sun.com
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 10:36:32 GMT
Hi Michael,

Michael Obster wrote:
> The also somehow clear for me, that i get this exception here, because
> java.sun.com is blocked ony the firewall (access only over proxy). But
> why wants the FacesConfigurator (method feedClassLoaderConfigurations
> line 425) connect to the sun server and how can I disable this?

I had the same problem just a couple days ago. It's tomahawk issue. It
tries to validate default faces-config.xml against DTD that is not in
the tomahawk.jar file, but resides on java.sun.com server. You can,
however pack it in the .jar file. For more details, read this:

   http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Installation_and_Configuration

section

   Using Tomahawk without an Internet connection (and with the Sun RI).

Regards,
Ognjen