myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Friedrich <trini...@eekboom.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Force Trinidad to display disabled text field rather than plain text?
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 07:22:38 GMT
Well, I absolutely agree with you about UI design.
However I don't think Trinidad should force The Right Thing upon its
users. I have argued to my customer about this issue, and he just wants
it that way, so he'll get it.

It's not at all that important after all - there is a workaround I can
live with. Maybe if I have a little time to spare, I'll try Andrew's
suggestion, which is a nicer workaround.

On 10/12/07, Stephen Friedrich <trinidad@eekboom.com> wrote:
> My requirements demand some read-only fields that show detail data of a
selected table row..
> Currently I have found no other solution than to create setters for these
fields in my backing bean, even though business logic demands that those values
will never be changed.