myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Paul Mander <paul.man...@chordiant.com>
Subject [Trinidad] PPR table header facet
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:41:32 GMT

I'm trying get get a table to update itself via PPR on the back of an event
source from the header facet of a table column.

partialTriggers="myselection">
         <f:facet name="header"  headerText="Select">
id="myselection"  valueChangeListener="#{listBean.selectAll}" />
         </f:facet>

The problem appears to be that the real id of the input in the header is
"mytable:myselection". I can get this working by setting the partial
triggers on the table to this value. I am then relying on the way that
trinidad/myfaces generates id's for components. Should I be doing this?