myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Novin <novin_jais...@ml.com>
Subject <t:dataScroller and Duplicate component ID
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:14:02 GMT

Hi Friends,

>From past 1days I m facing this problem and i have tried lot many
combinations to solve it.

I have two aj4:outpanel in first panel I show exchange table with
<t:dataScroller associated to it.

When I click on the navigation links of the <t:dataScroller i.e next , last,
previous, or even the page no i get following error.

Duplicate component ID 'exchangeGrp:frmEx:aclistscrollleridx1' found in
view.

I have assigned id to each and every tag.

Pls let me know how to solve this problem.

One more thing when I move out this <t:dataScroller from the aj4:outpanel
the nevigations works fine.

Waiting for ur kind replies.

I have attched file pls have o look.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13388817/ExchangeAdd.jsp ExchangeAdd.jsp