myfaces-users mailing list archives

From pdt_p <pin...@gmail.com>
Subject how to set CoreCommandButton action programmatically?
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 02:43:53 GMT

Hi...

I have a button (CoreCommandButton), this button I create it
programatically. How do i set the action for that button?

Basically, I try to create a button progamatically that will match with
creating a button in this jsp code like:

There is a method in CoreCommandButton called setAction and it accepting
MethodBinding as parameter.
but in order to create a method binding through Application, I have to
create specify the EL expression. But in my case I don't have any managebean
to handle the action but I know the return value for the action.

Any idea how I to do that?

thank you

Pdt