myfaces-users mailing list archives

From neander <dirk_nean...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems Tomahawk / Extensionsfilter / Facelets / XHTML / CDATA / JSCookMenu
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:09:37 GMT

Hi Marcus,

I'm facing the same problem you do. At first everything worked fine with my
webapplication.
My problem occured after I enhanced my webapplication with facelets.
The IE browser ignores the problem, but doesn't seem to accept
the css-definition of the styleLocation-Attribut and displays the navigation
menu in default-look.
For me it looks like the Extension-Filter of Tomahawk is not able to resolve
the correct path
of the given css-Definition anymore.
I believe if the css is correctly loaded there won't be a problem anymore
Please let me know if you solved the problem.

Regards

Dirk