myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Dave Syer <david_s...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad]: where are the snapshot builds?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:34:45 GMT

Thanks, but neither of those links is a Maven repo, or contains references to
one that I can find 1.2.3 in.  I looked in the source control already to see
if the distribution management section of the parent pom was any help, but
the repo there looks like the standard Apache snapshot repo, which only has
up to 1.2.1.

Any other suggestions?