myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Brody Wong <brodyw...@funmobile.com>
Subject RE: Using Myfaces with Glassfish V2 Final
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:14:36 GMT

I thought I could disable the JSF-RI class loading by using th
delegate="false" attribute in sub-web.xml
However, I learnt from this link that GF always load JSF-RI.

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5177707&tstart=270

I have also tried the steps in the link I posted in my previous message. I
manually move the JSF-RI-impl.jar from $GF_HOME/lib to some where else. The
result is web-based failed to show and application failed to run.

But my root cause is from Clay's incompatibility with Glassfish. When I put
span jsfid="ignore" and do all HTML input tag translation by myself. It's
ok. You can refer to my another post for my root problem. It seems like the
auto-generation of viewState from Clay engine is not compatible with
Glassfish.

Sorry, I cannot help you further. Good luck.