Hi Simon,

Ley say the source is not present still, and the target is having ID in partialTriggers that is still not rendered.
In that case how we can handle.

Thanks,
Abhishek
On 9/14/07, Simon Lessard <simon.lessard.3@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Shawn,

PPR and rendered is a special case. I answered something similar some days ago: http://forums.oracle.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=2063668#2063668 .

Regards,

~ Simon

On 9/14/07, Bertrand, Shawn R < shawn.bertrand@tycoelectronics.com > wrote:

We have some situations where we set up PPR between components, and some of the components which should trigger an update may not be rendered based on some value binding.  What is the policy with respect to this?  If a button, for instance, isn't rendered but is expected to trigger an update on a table, would I expect this sort of error?

14:35:46,377 ERROR [STDERR] Sep 14, 2007 2:35:46 PM org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.context.RequestContextImpl addPartialTriggerListeners

WARNING: Could not find partial trigger genTable:modify from CoreTable[UIXFacesBeanImpl, id=genTable]

I'm also thinking there might be problem with situations where an action is triggered on a command button, a PPR update occurs that disables a button, and the focus method call at the bottom of TrPage.prototype._handlePprResponseFragment fails because the button can't be focused upon.  Under this situation, I'm getting this javascript error in IE (but not in Firefox):

            "Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enabled, or of a type that does not accept the focus."

This