myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "venkata guddanti" <ven.gudda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [trinidad] create scrollable div for layout manager (like panelGroupLayout) on FireFox
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:51:51 GMT
One suggestion( a wild guess maybe!) that I can make is that you can put
inlineStyle="position:relative" on all the panelBox components inside the
panelGroupLayout.

If you have firebug installed for FF 2.0 you can go to the content and
change the styles on the panelBox and panelGroupLayout dom elements to get
the desired result.