myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "gargi iyer" <garg...@gmail.com>
Subject response not rendered
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:56:08 GMT
Hi All

I have 2 requests. The first one takes a long time to execute and the
second one is very fast. The response for second request is generated
before the response for first request. I am expecting to see both the
I can only see Response 2. Response 1 is not rendered even though it
is generated properly and I can print it out and see it in my
ServletFilter.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? I am using
MyFaces1.1.5. Does it have anything to do with the MyFaces Extensions
filter?

Thanks

Gargi