myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Francisco Passos" <francisco.pas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tr:iterator
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:01:04 GMT
Hello there.

I tried ui:repeat and the same happened. Before I tried t:dataList, I
realized I was using a facelet and conditionally including two other pages
which both had this code. I figured it might be causing some problems, so I
switched them both to compositions with the original page. The problem
ceased.

Thank you for your help!
Francisco